MHTA – A few slots remain open for MHTA’s popular ACE Leadership program which will begin early in 2013. MHTA President & CEO, Margaret Anderson Kelliher, leads the program.
Kelliher, a lecturer at the University of Minnesota Humphrey Institute, has a strong background in leadership as the Speaker of the Minnesota House of Representatives. She graduated with honors from Harvard University’s renowned Kennedy School of Government, obtaining a Masters in Public Administration with an emphasis on Leadership.
The purpose of the ACE Leadership Program is to develop and connect our region’s next generation technology leaders, and to assist them in preparing for the important roles that they will play in making and keeping our region globally competitive. Through teamwork, mentorship and action learning, the ACE Leadership Program provides invaluable experience and develops our next generation leaders as they move into their leadership roles of tomorrow.
Beginning in January, the program consists of seven day-long sessions over the course of the year. 2012 is the seventh year of the ACE Leadership Program. Senior executives from technology, government and education sectors will share lessons learned in their areas of expertise. Participants will discuss ideas and apply them in their own organizations and collaborate with other next generation leaders.
Cost: The program is $2,850 for MHTA members, $3,850 for non-MHTA members. This includes all meals and one night hotel accommodation for the kickoff session. It includes breakfast, lunch and parking at all sessions; and one ticket to MHTA’s Spring Conference.
What participants are saying:
ACE Leadership has provided me the opportunity to expand my leadership horizons by building key skills in negotiation and communication; gaining insight directly from MN C-level leaders; and growing a network of up and coming industry leaders with which I can share ideas. -Center of Excellence Leader, Business Analysis, Project Management and Management Consulting at Digineer
- Session I: January 24/25 @ Oakridge Conference Center, Chaska
- Session II: February 21 @ Carlson School of Management – U of MN, Minneapolis
- Session III: March 12 @ Minnesota State Capitol, St. Paul
- Session IV: May 16 @ Carlson School of Management- U of MN, Minneapolis
- Session V: June 13 @ Carlson School of Management- U of MN, Minneapolis
- Session VI: September 19 @ Carlson School of Management- U of MN, Minneapolis
- Small Group Presentation to MHTA Board of Directors: October 11 @ Thomson Reuters, Eagan