Our third annual Bids & Bytes Benefit will be held at the Aria in downtown Minneapolis on September 13, 2018.
Support STEM Education – Grow Minnesota’s STEM Workforce
To sponsor Bids & Bytes, click here: 2018 Bids & Bytes Sponsorship Digital.
100 percent of the proceeds from this event go to the Minnesota High Tech Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the Minnesota High Tech Association, for STEM programs and scholarships, including:
Get Inspired by Our Scholars
Over the past 10 years, the Minnesota High Tech Foundation has awarded over $500,000 in scholarships to STEM college students at 26 different colleges and universities in Minnesota. Each of our scholars has an inspiring story to share, including:
- The story of Ilhan Dahir, an Augsburg computer science major and 2017 Minnesota High Tech Foundation scholarship recipient. Ilhan made a connection with executives at Unisys, a long-time MN High Tech member and foundation supporter, at our Tekne Awards that lead to an internship.
- The story of Gianna Madison, a 2017 Minnesota High Tech Foundation scholarship recipient. Last fall, Gianna had three life-filling roles: full-time student at Dunwoody College, senior technician at RSP Architects, and mother to a 5-year-old. She has now graduated, gained a promotion and new aspirations.
- A snapshot of all of our 2017 scholars here. Our scholars represent a diverse mix of students.
Network with Minnesota’s Science and Tech Leaders
Enjoy mingling with the leaders of Minnesota’s science and technology community while supporting the Minnesota High Tech Association Foundation
Join the Fun of Our Live Auction
Bid on experiences hosted by leading executives, including
- Mississippi River boat ride on 1948 classic wooden cruiser captained by Mayo Clinic CIO Cris Ross
- Science Museum of Minnesota Vault tour with Alison Brown, SMM president
- Mall of America behind-the-scenes tour with MOA IT Director Janette Smrcka
- MSP Airport behind-the-scenes custom tour led Rick King, Thomson Reuters EVP/CIO and Metropolitan Airports commissioner
Contribute silent auction experiences: Contact Patty Carruth, firstname.lastname@example.org
September 13, 2018
4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
AN EVENING OF FUN & NETWORKING
4:30 PM – Registration, Networking, and Social Hour Activities
5:30 PM – Welcome & Auction
6:45 PM – Meet the Students
7:30 PM – Event Concludes
*Agenda and Experiences subject to change.
105 North First Street
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401
Individual Tickets: $65
Individual + Guest Tickets $120 (save $10)
Thanks to our Sponsors!
Learn more and become a sponsor:
Contact Ray Hoover, email@example.com, 952-230-4557