In 2019, MHTA will begin an ambassador program. Ambassadors are a team of Technology Professionals who volunteer their time to increase awareness and understanding of the power and value that MHTA brings to the technology community in Minnesota.
These Ambassadors are active, dedicated members who promote MHTA membership and strive to assist new members while retaining the existing membership. Ambassadors benefit from networking and building new relationships with their MHTA member companies and with fellow Ambassadors.
Come for breakfast at 7:30 on January 30 at Fueled Collective in Downtown Minneapolis to meet other Ambassadors and to learn more about the program.
Ambassador Responsibilities (1 Year Term)
MHTA Ambassadors are employees of member companies who are in good standing, are passionate about technology and MHTA. MHTA Ambassadors will be active for one year (January through December), during which they will be responsible for working with the Membership Director to fulfill expectations of the role:
- Understand MHTA programs and participate in Ambassador training
- Understand/develop company’s internal communications and promote MHTA
- Collect voice-of-customer feedback from employee company
- Grow internal communications within your company to promote MHTA benefits and events
- Collect voice of customer feedback and communicate to MHTA
- Act as hosts at MHTA events
- Engage and collaborate with other ambassadors
- Volunteer for at least one MHTA event/year
- Recruit potential members/sponsorship within existing networks