MHTA — November 16 is Give to the Max Day — consider donating to the MHTA Foundation’s STEM programming. You don’t even have to wait until November 16; you can schedule your gift for Give to the Max Day today!
The MHTA Foundation is supporting students through our STEM scholarships and hands-on experiences like our Tech Experience Tours, communicating the need for STEM-educated college graduates, and partnering with the local science and technology community to build strong connections and resources.
Students are burdened with many unanticipated expenses, especially students studying in STEM fields.
You can help to lighten their load by pitching in and helping support their education in the following ways:
- For a $2,500 contribution, you can help fund a scholarship for an undergraduate student in our STEM Scholarship program!
- For a $1,000 contribution, you can provide transportation for a Tech Experience Tour to 20-30 high school students!
- For $500 contribution, you can provide lunch for a Tech Experience Tour to 20-30 high school students!
- For a $100 contribution, you can buy a student a science textbook!
- For a $75 contribution, you can help a student get a graphing calculator!
- For a $50 contribution, you can pay a college student’s science lab fee!
- For a $20 contribution, you can purchase a student a white lab coat. For an additional $25, you can make it a Tie-dye lab coat!
- For a $10 contribution, you can spring for a meal for a hungry student in the dining hall!
By providing financial support to young people pursuing careers in STEM or STEM teaching, we can facilitate unique opportunities for students to meet Minnesota business leaders and network into future internships and careers.